Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halls

• 27-09-2005 8:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Quick question, when the **** do i get my keycard?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭fade

WHENEVER THEY F**KIN SEND IT TO YA YOU CLOD. jesus and mutha****in joseph, why oh why post such a question here ffs. ring up the ****in hall admin office etc and ****in ask the prper people instead of ****in comeing on this ****in board and asking pointless ****in questions. how the **** should these randomers know when you get your ****in keycard? grow the **** up and found out yourself, jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭air_vent

Deplorable fade how on earth are these oh so young first years supposed to survive without us??? We are here for their health not ours this you must realise my oh so young padawan.
    Quick question, when the **** do i get my keycard?

I'll get a ban if I say what I'm thinking now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

umbilical cord. Cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭xeduCat

You get your keycard on the day you move in. No sooner, no later!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

fade wrote:
    WHENEVER THEY F**KIN SEND IT TO YA YOU CLOD. jesus and mutha****in joseph, why oh why post such a question here ffs. ring up the ****in hall admin office etc and ****in ask the prper people instead of ****in comeing on this ****in board and asking pointless ****in questions. how the **** should these randomers know when you get your ****in keycard? grow the **** up and found out yourself, jesus

Jaysus the red hot chlli sauce must be oozing out of the furry kabab. You need to cheer up. I did ringem but it was engaged. Anyway thanks for your insightful information. Cant wait to move out to halls, whooooooo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

air_vent wrote:
    I'll get a ban if I say what I'm thinking now
    Oddly enough in this case i'd tend to agree with what ever ye came out with...these threads r getting tedious. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement