Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to install ISDN phone?

Options
  • 27-09-2005 8:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I want to install an ISDN phone with the eircom plug & play unit but couldn't receive an incoming call. When connecting the phone to one of the ISDN ports, I could call out with the ISDN phone. But when I try to call my number with a mobile, I hear the ringing sound in the mobile but the attached ISDN phone keeps silent.

If I connect an analog phone to one of the analog ports that phone receives an incoming call.

I put in both MSN in the phone and tried both ISDN ports. So, I'm not sure how the ISDN box works with ISDN equipment as the manual doesn't seem to cover this.

Regards
    Pirate4711

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Do you have make/model info on the ISDN phone? Maybe a google for the manuals or similar problems reported by other users might help.

Advertisement