Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good tactical servers

Options
  • 27-09-2005 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

Only started playing recently, when you get in a good squad, this game just rocks and you can totally dominate a map. However, mostly you end up on a server where it's full of 2 man squads that just hog the choppers, planes and tanks. If you actually get someone to be the commander then chances are they have no idea what they are doing, and your squad leader thinks it's funny to drive off to the edge of the map in the apc and sit there.

So to the point where can I get a good game with people that actually know what they are doing and want some teamplay? Please don't just point me to the server thread though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

i find it hit and miss to be honest.
    There always seems to be an element of lone-wolf / chopper and plane hoggers on all the servers though.
    It's a truely amazing experience though once teamwork comes into play.
    I heard that playing on non-ranked servers is better for teamwork as people arent concerned about clocking up high stats?
    Never tried it before (as I want unlocks!) but I may give it a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Yeah I had about a 5 hour session today on a server with two other Irish lads: Logie and HotSnott. Complete accident that we were together, all irish and had voice so we grouped for the map, actually communicated and started to get it together. After a few maps we kept coming as best squad so like minded people kept coming to join us, in particular, two other guys [OSC]med5 and senicure, after after about 2 hours our squad regularly dominated maps. It was fantastic. Hope I can get me some of that later on.

Advertisement