Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Gaming

Options
  • 27-09-2005 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there
    Are there any UCDizens around who play CCGs? I joined gamesoc last year and was horribly disillusioned with their lack of ccgs (specifically Magic: The Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh). what i want to know is if theres anyone out there who shares my CCG interests?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

There's definitely a few players around, but they're scattered across the campus so its always been hard to get a few people together. Gamesoc is definitely your best bet or drop in to the Mercantile on Dame street on a tuesday and see if you can get a game. Maybe with a bit of advertising you could get an evening going? Again, if you go through gamesoc they could book rooms for you.

Advertisement