Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

paying for things online

• 27-09-2005 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,
    I'm not too sure if this is the right place to post this...
    I want to buy a voucher online but don't have access to a credit card or laser card i've contacted the company to see what other methods of payment they accept and they said they will take postal orders or bank drafts....Would anyone be able to tell me how postal orders work as I've never used them before.
    Any info would be really appreciated,
    Thanks
    Emee

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

ballooba wrote:

????

Headquartered in Dalmine (Bergamo) Italy, 3V Cogeim provides for the centralization of worldwide equipment development, manufacturing and sales.

3V Cogeim is dedicated to developing and providing equipment such as reactors, fillers, dryers, mills and mixers for fine chemical plants and has developed the technology of TOP, a proprietary wet oxidation process used for industrial waste treatment.

The company has been highly acclaimed for innovative technology and its preeminent contributions in environmental concerns.

The synergy of 3V Cogeim and 3V U.K. provides the 3V Group with full awareness of the chemical market needs and trends, as well as, the technical knowledge and facilities for the trial of equipment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭emee

ya they're a good idea but the max you can get is 350 which won't cover what i want to buy so thats why i was going to use a postal order but i just don't know how they work... i guess a trip to the post office is in order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

If you're in Dublin City Centre give me the cash and I'll go with you to an internet cafe and stick it on my credit card.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭emee

i'll pass thanks... i'm not that desperate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

emee: yeah, just pop along to the post office or the bank with the money and the name, address or bank details of the person and hand the perosn behind the counter the money. tell them you want to send a bank draft/postal order to the person, and they'll take it from there.

KEEP RECEIPTS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

emee wrote:
    i'll pass thanks... i'm not that desperate

Being sarcastic???

I thought my offer was nice! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Yea I don't understand this. Always people saying they dont have CC's etc... whine whine, what to do, whine whine.

Most ppl have a CC (over 21 anyway)... Find a friend who does. Transfer them the money to their account (bank or CC) and get them to order it for you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement