Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

We did it!

• 27-09-2005 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

You may remember a few months back, I started protesting that RTÉ had the show King of Queens, but that they never took advantage of it! Instead they just showed, crap (as RTÉ usually do).
    Basically I said that they should have it on Monday nights on RTÉ 2 (which is/ was known as comedy night)!
    They had the show for years and would never put it on Prime Time!
    So .. We started an Email campaign, and I know of at least 4 people (including myself) who emailed RTÉ and mentioned it to them!

Watching tv last night and BANG ... King of Queens, Monday nights on RTÉ2!

Need I say more!!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'm sure they'll cancel it the odd night so they can so *other* random comedy shows, you know the usual thing they do ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Yeah, I mean its RTÉ.... they will find a way to mess it up! (actually from what i saw last night they already have ... They arnt starting from the start with them)

But I mean, we got RTÉ to get off their backsides and do something! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

You may remember a few months back, I started protesting that RTÉ had the show King of Queens, but that they never took advantage of it! Instead they just showed, crap (as RTÉ usually do).
    Basically I said that they should have it on Monday nights on RTÉ 2 (which is/ was known as comedy night)!
    So .. We started an Email campaign, and I know of at least 4 people (including myself) who emailed RTÉ and mentioned it to them!

Need I say more!!!!!!
    i may do that for csi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭ross_castle

Need I say more!!!!!!

I've sen this show and its bleeding rubbish. they should of left it as a odds and sods filler and shown static for the 30 minutes. I cant belive it EVEN makes Will and Grace seem funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

I've sen this show and its bleeding rubbish. they should of left it as a odds and sods filler and shown static for the 30 minutes. I cant belive it EVEN makes Will and Grace seem funny

Will and Grace is hilarious. One of the best comedy shows ever..... apart from Seinfield.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

If I had four friends KnightRider would be like SO back on right now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭ccd

Enii wrote:
    Will and Grace is hilarious. One of the best comedy shows ever..... apart from Seinfield.

Wink...Wink....Nudge.....Nudge

I think I'am gonna find four friends and get the show PULLED AND REPLACED WITH THE BIG BOW WOW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

King of Queens and Everyone Loves Raymond seem to swap each week at this time slot.

Will and Grase is **** and is on TV3.
    i may do that for csi

csifan if I could just remind you to email

andrewfitzpatrick@rte.ie Head of Scheduling. Oh and look at my signature.

If I had four friends KnightRider would be like SO back on right now!

PigmanII was it you who told RTE that they could show The A-Team at 7 on a Friday Night on RTE TWO? Two whole months. :( :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Elmo wrote:
    PigmanII was it you who told RTE that they could show The A-Team at 7 on a Friday Night on RTE TWO? Two whole months. :( :rolleyes:
    No but I was personally responsible for them showing the entire 'avant-garde' FrankieSantana season back in 2003.

You're welcome!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

never had much time for King of Queens until i saw the episode where the guy shot himself right in the sack with a stapler at work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Oh yeah, I love that one! hahahahaaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Jeesh, I love that episode, the wait in line at the hospital was priceless, getting his buddy to help him etc. Very funny, had me in tears.

Cheerio
    Howard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

Elmo wrote:
    King of Queens and Everyone Loves Raymond seem to swap each week at this time slot.

Will and Grase is **** and is on TV3.

csifan if I could just remind you to email

andrewfitzpatrick@rte.ie Head of Scheduling. Oh and look at my signature.
    when are they showing csi miami?

when are they showing csi miami?

12:30 on Sunday Nights on RTE TWO. I am not sure if they are repeats, but I don't think they are.

Advertisement