Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Triple H's Return, what do you expect?

• 27-09-2005 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

What do you guys expect to see with HHH's return?

Personall I would love to see him come back as a tweener, where he could feud with both faces and heels.
    I remember the last time he returned from a long break, no one was sure if he was heel or face, and then he turned on the fans and went back to his old self. It was pretty entertaining and it proved that he could work as a face if he was given the right opponents.

To begin, I can see him havin a feud possibly with
    Masters, for what he did to flair, we saw this on RAW and maybe throw Carlito in there for good measure. It would really help put those guys over even more.

I can see a HHH/Angle feud being re-ignited down the road, with Angle as the Champ (hopefully), and HHH as the "face", with both claiming the're the biggest superstar on RAW etc, etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Moogle

Its widely rumoured that he'll fight Flair. Was meant for Summerslam but they thought one young vs old (HBK vs Hogan) was enough. I think that SPOILER he'll cost Flair his title at Taboo Tuesday to Masters probably. SPOILER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭killeoin

Expect Trips to begin his mission to beat Flairs 16 World Titles record!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Cannt see him feuding with Cena hopefully Cena loses to Angle soon and that would set up a good feud between HHH and Angle. Anybody see him and Michaels working together again? or even them two and Flair?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

I expect him o turn on Flair and have masters and carlito join him for the new evolution!

The idea of evolution was to get the young guys over,at the moment there is no one but flair?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

I expect him o turn on Flair and have masters and carlito join him for the new evolution!

The idea of evolution was to get the young guys over,at the moment there is no one but flair?

first part wass right cause last might on Raw home coming he turned on Flair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

first part wass right cause last might on Raw home coming he turned on Flair.

spoilers man please not everyone has seen it yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

What do you guys expect to see with HHH's return?

Personall I would love to see him come back as a tweener, where he could feud with both faces and heels.
    I remember the last time he returned from a long break, no one was sure if he was heel or face, and then he turned on the fans and went back to his old self. It was pretty entertaining and it proved that he could work as a face if he was given the right opponents.

To begin, I can see him havin a feud possibly with
    Masters, for what he did to flair, we saw this on RAW and maybe throw Carlito in there for good measure. It would really help put those guys over even more.

I can see a HHH/Angle feud being re-ignited down the road, with Angle as the Champ (hopefully), and HHH as the "face", with both claiming the're the biggest superstar on RAW etc, etc.

pllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez god now they back on uncensored USA network they bring back D.X

SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

I have witnessed to the greatest entrance ever....God bless Triple H, finally he is back and I can start watching RAW again! :)

Advertisement