Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT queue buster and call centre problems

• 27-09-2005 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I've been trying to get through to BT for the last three days with no luck. I've left my number on their queue buster on at least 3 occasions on each day and tried calling and leaving messages on their answering machines after hours.

Still no response from either queue buster or messages left.

Is anyone else struggling to get through or is it just me and my usual bad luck?

Cheers

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

They've been having issues with their phone system for weeks. Very good for a Telco, me thinks not.

Try their live online help. Although you only get through to Sales [I think]. Very misleading section. They might be able to give you some info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I never used that call-back service. Just stay on hold. Dunno what the best time to call is but I found between 9am and 10.30am got me through after about 10-15 mins max.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

I used that call-back service in or around that time frame and they called me back within about 5 or 10 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i rang at 12 midday bang on, and i got through to accounts instantly,i had a feeling i was onto BT in england because he had an english accent and the other customer reps in the background sounded english aswell, then after a chat about the accounts i said i wanted info on a cancelation fee and he put me through to customer care and i was waiting id say 30seconds.
    BTW cancelation fee for BB is 99 euros, FYI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

I've been waiting on hold for 45 minutes and still holding. I haven't been able to reach Customer service in days... I've tried to email them but like 4 days to answer an email is a joke!!! Working in a call centre myself I am appauled at their lack of available agents.
    X

• Advertisement
Advertisement