Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Squad for Cyprus & Switzerland

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I hope Kilbane is on the bench for this game, want Holland to start maybe with Millar?, it seemed Roy was playing by himself in midfield during the last game.

Lee Carsley seems also to have played his last game for Ireland.

agreed. kevin Kilbane was absolutely rubbish in the last game as was john o shea. i still cant see how he is gettin his game at man utd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

MGeady has only played one game (and one a sub) for Celtic his season.. thats a real stormer. :eek:

you might was well call up Noel Hunt.
    Sarcasm is just lost on some people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

As regards the hype surrounding young Irish players, I met a Sheffield Wednesday fan while on holiday and asked him was this Glen Whelan lad any use. He said he was all right but hardly anything to be raving about yet. I feel some of us really get carried away with how good some of our young players actually are.
    A lot of people would say the same about Neil Lennon. He's a holding midfielder and will never be anyone to rave about.

Advertisement