Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Radio?

Options
  • 27-09-2005 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

I have a very simple question. Does UCD have it's own radio station? If so is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Thats not a simple question at all :p

I think it does ye and ive never heard it nor do i know ur taste in music :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

ya its belfield fm and to be honest its kinda Sh1t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

tintin last year saw a vast improvement in Belfield FM with the moving of the transmitter to the top of the water tower rather than the Admin building for the first time allowing us to be heard outside of Belfield and all over Dublin. We hope to build on this improvement in output this year so I hope you tune in to 97.3 from October 17th and I am sure you will be presently surprised. This year we have host of new very talented DJs, producers and staff in general and also a new schedule which will be launched at some point late next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

Zap do you work for the radio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

sorry should have made that clear I am currently Dep. Manager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

DrummerBoy wrote:
    I have a very simple question. Does UCD have it's own radio station? If so is it any good?

You asked this on the UL board also...whats up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

klong wrote:
    You asked this on the UL board also...whats up?

If you look closely I asked it on all the college boards! Looking to find out more about college radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

sorry zap sould have said that in my personal opinion the radio was not up to much the last two years whenever i tuned in,
    but it sounds as if u are putting alot of effort so hopefully my mind will be changed when i tune in next!

Advertisement