Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with nokia 3200

• 27-09-2005 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    when I send a text that's more than one message long from my 3200 to another 3200, a lot of the time the second part of the message is replaced by *some text missing*. This also happens when I receive long messages.
    I was wondering is this just because the phones in question are wrecked or could it be a problem with one of our sim cards? Both phones are on o2.

Sorry if this topic has been covered before but I'm quite new to this forum :D

Cheers
    Ronan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

No this is'nt a problem with your phone or sim. This is a common problem that happens a lot of the time. It just means that it is taking the network a little longer to process the messge, Usually however this may take less than a minute but sometimes more, it can even be over an hour!!!

Killian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

cheers thanks thats a relief, although my phone is behaving weirdly anyway so its probably time for a change

Ronan :)

Advertisement