Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From the Inside . Ouch .

Options
  • 27-09-2005 5:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

From

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?find=lastposter&t=283969
    " I work for IBB and i'm even with you guys!...

and from my end, installation engineers have a strict protocol and speaking for my team, we always follow it 100%.

As a customer though my story is like a million stories.....i have a 2MB connection and right now my download is about 20 KB/S, might as well stick in the dial up cable. Theyre over subscribed to the sites they do have, can't handle the capacity, and yet they keep adding people to the sites. They'll get a slap in the face when people have to start paying for installations because then people will do their research and all these stories will pop up. Their reputation is suffering right now, but i suppose its easy to be flippant about loss when you have 500 million euros behind your attempt to get a wedge of the telecommunications market. Keep up the fight anyways!!!!"

I had an area sales manager of theirs earwig me last week, I simply told him to sort out his existing customers first and maybe if things had gone quiet (on Boards) after Christmas he could talk to me again.

Advertisement