Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry Instincts

Options
  • 27-09-2005 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭

On Xbox, got it there bout 3 days ago, and aint stopped playing since, amazing graphically and the game play is pure genius! if you like guns, guns guns, the occasional vehicle, and punching people in the face from 15metres, get this game!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Sidane

Have you played Far Cry on PC? How does it compare?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

yeah i played the pc version, but the xbox version is made by same guys, but its not the same story, it class the feral skillz are deadly, punching and smell and stuff,

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Played the demo and it seemed pretty decent alright. Wasn't anywhere as graphically impressive, obviously.

Still class for a console graphically, and if you have a decent rig course it's gonna look better then xbox lol, i love all the animal "feral" instincts smell, power, and speed punching the ****e outta everything :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Does it have those stupid mutants in it again? They were the only thing that was wrong with the PC game. Hope the cheesy enemy speech is still there. 'I'm gonna shoot you in the face!'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Hope the cheesy enemy speech is still there. 'I'm gonna shoot you in the face!'.
    no, no and thrice nooooooo ;)

Enemy lines are funny alright, only mutants ive seen so far are little red frogs the size of large dogs? basically i got as far as a dark swamp with scaries in it so i stopped playing :D but it is class, id say it's good on live. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Was in Virgin in Dundrum the other day. Put a deposit of €1 on Far Cry Instincts and you get €7.50 off when you buy it. Thought that this was a pretty good deal. I think they are doing this for other new releases also.

Advertisement