Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many points.....

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Well, I got 580, all A's three years ago and if I did the Leaving Cert again tomorrow I'd be surprised if I got past the 200 mark.

Take what you will from that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

Vainglory wrote:
    Well, I got 580, all A's three years ago and if I did the Leaving Cert again tomorrow I'd be surprised if I got past the 200 mark.

Take what you will from that.
    well i didnt do as well as that, but if you put any of my papers that i sat in front of me now, id be like what is that??? wouldnt have a notion!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

lol, sounds like a load of cramming was done;) Ya I did the same for the JC. But gor the leaving cert I'm studying 3/4hrs six days a week and do a little on Sundays. Going for 580 to do medicine in RCSI so fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

Getting around the 450 markd is quite eaasy if you do a small bit of work now and then. I got 445 and i would not have been the person stressing about study and constantly in my room all night.All i ever did was 2-3 max some nights, and that wasnt all learning, writing included. So really you just have to do a small bit to keep you going and it'll turn out grand.
    God i couldnt dream of going back to teh leaving again, onve is definitly enough for anyone to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

I've changed my mind of what i want to do for the first time in 4 years....typical!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

wow, you people are aiming high. Doubt I could get that. I'm aiming for 400+ thats more than enough for my course (CS)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Whats cs?

computer science?

Where u going to do it? I heard Dit have a great course...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I just read all that malarky some odd ball wrote! That was very entertaining! Where was I when that discussion was going on? lol I would of loved to say something to the "cool fella" who believes people will swot away in college! hello collge is all about fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    I just read all that malarky some odd ball wrote! That was very entertaining! Where was I when that discussion was going on? lol I would of loved to say something to the "cool fella" who believes people will swot away in college! hello collge is all about fun!
    where HAVE you been???

anyways it's nearly Christmas...YAY!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

I need ~380 for comfort, aiming ~450. As long as I get my C3 in maths I'm not too pushed though to be honest..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

hi people im back..id say ya's all missed me..only buzzin.!!.ambercrombie i think thats how ya spell it ..i am actually doin my leaving the same time as u next year..

so thats why i actually come here..just to see wat u's are all up ta ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭xha1r

whatever i need to get to do b&l in ucd!

im in fifth year though, and tbh im not working... so got to "shape up" as they say :)

Advertisement