Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dahamsta back in business!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Bond-007 wrote:
    http://www.btireland-sucks.com/ Adam has been a busy boy. :D

that did'ent take them long ;)

lets hope the site survives any legal attempts, its perfectly legal afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Adam you might undermine your case by using the word muppets. AFAIK it's a copyright and part of Jim Henson's estate. EDIT Disney own it now Edit Don't leave yourself open to that one. Go for something more traditional perhaps in keeping with our rich cultural heritage. Gobshíte for instance.

Good luck with your campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Isn't langer a term of endearment????

Anyway, good luck with the campaign Adam!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

I love it. I used to have esatsucks.com and got an e-mail from Bill himself asking me to remove it :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

You even offered it to Adam who didn't see a need for it at the time IIRC .

He really should do the 'I'm not worthy' bit at your feet LFCFAN :)

At least Bill mailed you personally to ask , Adam got a 'legal' demand from someone with a strange name instead .

• Advertisement

Sponge Bob wrote:
    You even offered it to Adam who didn't see a need for it at the time IIRC .

He really should do the 'I'm not worthy' bit at your feet LFCFAN :)

At least Bill mailed you personally to ask , Adam got a 'legal' demand from someone with a strange name instead .
    you're right actually. I'd forgotten about that :) I guess esatsucks.com wouldn't be relevant now anyway but it was so true then and still is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Go On ...... what did Bill say to you , tell us or tell the forum on BTIreland Sucks even .

I'm sure Bill asked nicely rather than escalate to legal ( which is always a good way to approach these little difficulties as and when they occur ) ?

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Go On ...... what did Bill say to you , tell us or tell the forum on BTIreland Sucks even .

I'm sure Bill asked nicely rather than escalate to legal ( which is always a good way to approach these little difficulties as and when they occur ) ?
    well, it was a private message from the Message Board I had set up. The IP address posted from was from Esat's domain alright. It was only a couple of lines if I remember correctly stating that he didn't believe that Esat 'Sucked' and would I please remove the site as he didn't like it. Wish I'd kept the text of it now. I reckon he knew very well that he could do nothing about it legally so just asked 'nicely' :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Just been over at the telcowatch.org website and its interesting to see that the following domains are now all reged (but only one by Dahamsta)

www.btirelandsucks.com
    www.eircomsucks.com
    www.utvsucks.com

The question is, where is www.irishbroadbandsucks.com? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Cabaal wrote:
    Just been over at the telcowatch.org website and its interesting to see that the following domains are now all reged (but only one by Dahamsta)

www.btirelandsucks.com
    www.eircomsucks.com
    www.utvsucks.com

The question is, where is www.irishbroadbandsucks.com? :p
    Prehaps it don't suck unlike the previous 3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Anyone got a link to the SBP article mentioned on Adam's site?

Found it: http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqid=8445-qqqx=1.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Great site and I thought I was Mr. Angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

if you have any further letters from them or are writing to them always put "without prejudice" on it, to cover your a$$ legally

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

FYI, Newstalk have been in touch about a possible interview on their Down to Business show on Saturday at lunchtime.

Advertisement