Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boo

Options
  • 27-09-2005 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Be afraid as its very big

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,404 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Cant you see it, its huge, massive, so big it could crash a server

Sorry aisling, dont mean to be a prick, but RuggieFace dumbass pissing me off about the whooping size of my sig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Your signature is too big, please chance it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

LoL

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement

I will , in 47 hrs time to a bigger 1 :P

Revalco wrote:

Then you will be banned. One less muppet tbh

Muppet were, i dont see any im blinded by my sig, are they hiding behind it

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hey Revalco, your sig is too big btw. I removed it for ye to save you the hassle. Hmm I thought that the sigpo would have let you know that your sig was too big, strange. Not like them to miss such a large sig..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Revalco wrote:

lets see, that gives the admins 47 hours to think about banning you for your ignorance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

lol

Oh the SIGPO, 1 of them decided to crawl from underneath a rock and tell me, but they is 2 months late thats how long if not more i've had this sig.

"sig too big, please check the signature guidelines on Newbie/faq forum." u got to be kidding me, i posted this in the vain aptemp to

A. Why my sig is to big

B. To find out what size its should be, not reading 16pages of junk, because sum some little worm decided to crawl from underneath a rock and wreck my day

I don't like being called a little worm. Could you please stop abusing me?

EDIT: oh and btw, the rules are in the first post

Oh sorry, could you please stop pissing me off?

Give me back my sig, its not to big

EDIT then it shouldn't be to hard for u to the me

just resize the image you had.

Revalco wrote:
    Oh sorry, could you please stop pissing me off?

Give me back my sig, its not to big

EDIT then it shouldn't be to hard for u to the me

i'll do it if you promise to read the rules and apologise to me properly.

send me the link it was

RuggieBear wrote:
    i'll do it if you promise to read the rules and apologise to me properly.

send me the link it was

Ruggiebear: a tough mofo when needed, but a lovely person at heart, i like a good hug :D
    actually im now wondering why i dont have him in my buddy list.:confused:

Revalco wrote:
    Oh the SIGPO, 1 of them decided to crawl from underneath a rock and tell me, but they is 2 months late thats how long if not more i've had this sig.

"sig too big, please check the signature guidelines on Newbie/faq forum." u got to be kidding me, i posted this in the vain aptemp to

A. Why my sig is to big

B. To find out what size its should be, not reading 16pages of junk, because sum some little worm decided to crawl from underneath a rock and wreck my day

Tell me why you feel the rules don't apply to you. Do it quickly as the abuse you've already posted will most likely earn you a ban,.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Revalco wrote:
    You my man are a cúnt

that is all

hi Ruggie

/me waves

i'm feeling the love :D

but language matt....no need for more insults

• Advertisement

listen the rule is that you dont take the piss with your sig. and it has to be reasonable for our fellow users on dial up.

When you sign a letter do you put your signature all over the letter you wrote, no you dont unless your stupid, likewise a huge signature that takes up the whole post and adds to page length is not acceptable.
    end of story, adhere to the rules and maybe you might not get banned for your ignorance and abuse in this topic.
    oh and if your point was to point out that you can get away with it for so long, my question is WHY, does it make you feel big?

Sparky_S wrote:
    listen the rule is that you dont take the piss with your sig. and it has to be reasonable for our fellow users on dial up.

When you sign a letter do you put your signature all over the letter you wrote, no you dont unless your stupid, likewise a huge signature that takes up the whole post and adds to page length is not acceptable.
    end of story, adhere to the rules and maybe you might not get banned for your ignorance and abuse in this topic.
    oh and if your point was to point out that you can get away with it for so long, my question is WHY, does it make you feel big?

Ok i must be in the wrong place or sumthing how many replies and not 1 can tell me the correct size, bit stupid having a noobs / FAQ and no 1 can tell me, and i'd hardly call it a 56k killer

If thats signing a letter on the internet, then yes
    Sparky_S wrote:

NO, my point is ive had it for so long no1 else found a problem with it, had i not helped the guy with his thread i'd still have my sig, only reason im here is cus that guy decided to wreck my day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

post a link to your sig
    and i'll tell you if i would have reported it

You my man are a cúnt

that is all

hi Ruggie

/me waves

I think its called a BAN, personal abuse

Revalco wrote:

NO, my point is ive had it for so long no1 else found a problem with it, had i not helped the guy with his thread i'd still have my sig, only reason im here is cus that guy decided to wreck my day

He didn't decide to wreck your day. You decided to act like a child. If being asked something as simple and innocent, as too follow the rules, wreck your day, then you pretty sad.

Also the sig rules are in a big fuking sicky at the top of the forum. You would have to be completely enept not to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

God Ruggie, you're soooooooooo mean.

deciding to wreck his day for no reason whatever!

You should be ashamed of yourself, plotting behind your screen, ruining the lives of peons everywhere...

Yes he did, having to find the pic resize it re upload it,thats hassle in my eyes, im trying to follow the rules but no1 is helping me, ffs i've just been called a C*NT

Shabadu wrote:
    God Ruggie, you're soooooooooo mean.

deciding to wreck his day for no reason whatever!

You should be ashamed of yourself, plotting behind your screen, ruining the lives of peons everywhere...

i know...but i get off on wrecking complete stranger's days...

in fact i've got a huge erection right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Revalco wrote:
    Oh the SIGPO, 1 of them decided to crawl from underneath a rock and tell me
    Wait... you mean you were notified that your sig was too big and you didn't change it to adhere to the boards rules and keep this community happy and cuddly? Woah Nelly. I hope you're not saying that. If you are that implies that your first post is giving a big raspberry to Sigpo, I can't believe that an upstanding poster such as yourself OP would do such a horrid thing. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Revalco wrote:
    The rule is there as some people connect using dial-up, and the stupid big sigs make it take ages to load the page. Fecking n00b.

/me waves @ Gordon, Ruggiebear and Matthewthebig

Advertisement