Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Yes i am ,which i have siad twice in this thread and if you read the thread you will understand why i dont have any respect for the meaning of a mod anymore

there was five mods that replied to this and not 1 said the correct size is whatever i still dont know, and 1 of which called me a cu^t.

BTW i came here to find the correct size as the sig rules were locked

So thanks for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Revalco wrote:
    Yes i am ,which i have siad twice in this thread and if you read the thread you will understand why i dont have any respect for the meaning of a mod anymore

there was five mods that replied to this and not 1 said the correct size is whatever i still dont know, and 1 of which called me a cu^t.

So thanks for nothing.

they are in the 1st post in the link i pmed you. how could you not see them by now?

the_syco wrote:
    The rule is there as some people connect using dial-up, and the stupid big sigs make it take ages to load the page. Fecking n00b.

/me waves @ Gordon, Ruggiebear and Matthewthebig

ok, this obvisly is the personal abuse thread , i know why the rule is there NOOB, i was asking whats the correct size

Revalco wrote:
    ok, this obvisly is the personal abuse thread , i know why the rule is there NOOB, i was asking whats the correct size

have you got me on ignore?

ok so its 300 by 125, just making sure that was posted 3 years ago and 16 pages l8er rules tend to change just making sure.

• Advertisement

RuggieBear wrote:
    have you got me on ignore?

Dont know what that is, but your not

Revalco wrote:
    Dont know what that is, but your not

no worries....you found the rule :)

edit:

and also 20k in data size

ok thx, not that am going bother having a sig anymore, it will only serve to as a reminder of the abuse. but at least i know the right size, would have been easyer had u just pm'd my the right size in stead of sending me too a 3 year old 16 page long thread.

Anywayz thx again.

i don't understand....the rules were in the first post.

btw, i didn't abuse you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Revalco wrote:
    ok thx, not that am going bother having a sig anymore, it will only serve to as a reminder of the abuse. but at least i know the right size, would have been easyer had u just pm'd my the right size in stead of sending me too a 3 year old 16 page long thread.

Anywayz thx again.
    well the rule was made 3 yrs old and 16 pages long ago, what do you expect.
    switch your settings to 20 posts per page and you get 11 pages. and were you reading from the back or something
    Oh and steer clear in future of insulting Cloud, regi, and devore, they can wipe you out ya know. One button does it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Revalco wrote:
    Yes he did, having to find the pic resize it re upload it,thats hassle in my eyes, im trying to follow the rules but no1 is helping me, ffs i've just been called a C*NT

you dont have to go to all that much trouble, the picture is in the same place it was before you put tags around its address in your signiture.  all you need to do is resize it to within the guidlines and that will be the end of that.  if you can't resize it someone in the Digital Arts forum (photoshoppage was a better name) who will resize it for you if you ask nicely.

you dont have to go to all that much trouble, the picture is in the same place it was before you put [imp] tags around its address in your signiture. all you need to do is resize it to within the guidlines and that will be the end of that.

if you can't resize it someone in the Digital Arts forum (photoshoppage was a better name) who will resize it for you if you ask nicely.

i already offered to resize it...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

you would swear Gordon wiped it off the entire internet the way he was acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Revalco wrote:
    there was five mods that replied to this
    I ain't a mod... Anyhoo's, put the link up of the banned picture, and I'll resize it. Why? 'Cos I can.

you would swear Gordon wiped it off the entire internet the way he was acting.

mmm. maybe he did, you dont know the bundle of power gordon bottles up to release on some unsuspecting user :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

ruggiebear i think your sig is ace , i really like it

made by debeere....quality artist

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Revalco wrote:

Ah, so that is what you meant when you posted
    Be afraid as its very big

:rolleyes:

RuggieBear wrote:
    made by debeere....quality artist

mine made by cult, a top artist aswell, thanks again cult ;)

Advertisement