Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Virtua Tennis: World Tour

• 27-09-2005 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Hey

Bought this game a while back, its a great game.
    But I hate the slight pause after almost every rally, and I am pretty sure all other copies of the game have it too, why didnt they resolve this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

try running it at 333mhz with the umd emulation program if u have a 1.50. Worth a try anyways. Or dump it onto your memory card if you have a big one.

why? i am just asking why sega didnt resolve this before distributing the game, its not my probelm its on all copies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

its not a problem with the software its hardware in the lack of RAM the PSP has afaik. it has to load from the UMd after these rallies or something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

if its on all copies why are u asking here then?? nearly every psp game has some sort of slowdown problem. Accessing the umd disc is too slow. They more than likely rushed it for the Euro launch and maybe it'll be fixed for the US release.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

copied my version onto the memory card there lads and its flyin along no pausing or anything...happy days

lol kk, i was just posting to ask why they didnt rtesolve this in first place:0

Advertisement