Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man City tickets?

• 27-09-2005 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Im off to Liverpool on friday for the Chelsea game. Thing is we fancy going to the City - Everton game on saturday. Does anyone know if you can just stroll up and buy tickets at the city of manchester satdium? you have to pay for a card to buy tickets online and it wouldnt come in the next 2 days anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Stekelly wrote:
    Im off to Liverpool on friday for the Chelsea game. Thing is we fancy going to the City - Everton game on saturday. Does anyone know if you can just stroll up and buy tickets at the city of manchester satdium? you have to pay for a card to buy tickets online and it wouldnt come in the next 2 days anyway.

Against Everton you should get one handy enough go up the ticket office earlyish ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Category B game. 20 loyalty points will be awarded for this match.
    Seats are on sale now to all supporters.

Call 0870 062 1894 (option 1) to buy tickets. Lines open Mon-Fri until 11pm and Sat & Sun until 9pm.

Tickets can be bought in person from the Ticket Store open Weds & Fri 9am-5pm, Thurs 10.30am-5pm.

Saturday 9am-12 noon, Sunday from 9am.

Doubt they wont take your money, holds 60k or somfin ?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭tetsujin1979

KdjaC wrote:
    Doubt they wont take your money, holds 60k or somfin ?

kdjac
    48,000 but yeah, should be no bother getting tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭SteM

The games been changed to Sun October 2 - kick off 11.15am so I wouldn't bother heading up on Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

SteM wrote:
    The games been changed to Sun October 2 - kick off 11.15am so I wouldn't bother heading up on Saturday.
    And they need an enquirey to figure out why the grounds aren't full :rolleyes:

They don't do themselves any favours. This will be a fairly poor game of football I'd guess and if it weren't for Man City doing reasonably at the moment the attendance could be Blackburnesque.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭SteM

It's odd but the Sky Sports Prem+ site is listing the game as

Sat Oct 1 Manchester City v Everton (KO 12.45pm) on Prem Plus

but the City site and any other site I checked says Sunday at 11:15am. That hour of the morning on a Sunday would seem to be a stupid time to choose to move a game too, especially as United are away this weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

SteM wrote:
    It's odd but the Sky Sports Prem+ site is listing the game as

Sat Oct 1 Manchester City v Everton (KO 12.45pm) on Prem Plus

but the City site and any other site I checked says Sunday at 11:15am. That hour of the morning on a Sunday would seem to be a stupid time to choose to move a game too, especially as United are away this weekend.

It's on Sunday the 2nd alright, 11.15 kick off.

The reason it's on Sunday is becasue Everton are playing *ahem* in Europe on Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Stekelly wrote:

I was at the the city-newcastle game last year. We had to get a membership cards to but the tickets online but I think they allocate them at the game also but I couldn't be sure. The game was ****e and the Atmosphere was ****e btw but was worth a look all the same.

Advertisement