Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal transferred Garda answer to Mr Higgins

Options
  • 27-09-2005 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Edited - see below.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

It's my understanding that the original post on this topic was soft-deleted for reasons of verification and (from my point of view) potential legalities re the content and that the discussion of this has not reached a conclusion. Because of this I'm editing all the content out of the post. You may have been instructed that the post could be re-posted in toto, though this I tend to doubt but I'll happily hear counsel from one of the other mods or admins that this is so.

Before I hear that please don't post the same precise post again or another post on the topic as I'll just have to delete it again which will tend to annoy me. You may have heard something from one of the other mods that I haven't. If you have I'm sure I'll hear it from them as soon as they see this.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Nope I have not come back to him yet as I want one of the admins to review the post before I make any decision one way or another.

Personally I would prefer this to be published in the normal press so we can quote it and therefore not be exposed to any legal issues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement