Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What guns you using

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Ha! He's a Bad Taste Bear JC, and is, believe it or not, one of the tamer ones. Like I said, my friends have rather odd senses of humour. Mind you, it was funny to watch reactions to seeing the mascot for the first time :D

I don't think he's going to be going to any more matches after the Colours Les :D

ps. I wouldn't follow that link while at work if I were you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Treasach

These are some of my collection. If I move over the pond I guess I will have to leave a few at home?

guns2053.jpg

guns2033.jpg

guns2023.jpg

guns2055.jpg

guns2062.jpg

guns2092.jpg

guns2080.jpg

guns2077.jpg

guns2069.jpg

guns2068.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

:eek:

why do you have a bayonette on a shotgun angry Quail?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭macnas

I'm guessin you have a major zombie problem over there:eek: :D :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Riggser

Can I have a shot of your FiveSeven when you pop over? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Treasach wrote:
    These are some of my collection. If I move over the pond I guess I will have to leave a few at home?
    <snip 'bling'>
    <sob>

<whimper>

<sigh>

<seethe with jealousy>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Treasach

Maglite, you have a valid point. I suppose I have a bayonet on a shotgun for the same reason I have a bayonet on this.....because it's possible, yet utterly pointless.

What gets me is, the Czech police use the pistol with the bayonet. Do you think before they bust a drug house the sgt. says "allright men, affix bayonets, we're going in"?

guns2131.jpg

Riggser, if it is permissable for me to bring the 57 into Ireland then yes, but I don't know if they will let me bring it's partner.....

guns2128.jpg

Rovi, it's ok. When I am sad I strike up the fireplace, sit on the bear rug, and curl up to this, and all of a sudden I feel better....

guns2137.jpg

.338 Lapua Magnum Nightforce 12 x 42 scope. 5" groups at 1000 yards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

A bayonet on a shotgun might have some use if you were wild boar hunting.
    A bayonet on a pistol,unless you are expecting some trench warefare soon,it is very silly.
    Sorry to say the lasers wont make it here and the two Bushmasters will proably fall under the "idonlikedelookodat" Irish gun law.
    Ditto the Bretta Storm,the Kel Tec,The FN P90.
    What do you want to come over here for,and lose all those goodies????

Advertisement