Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are my options??

• 27-09-2005 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭

I bought a Sony Ericsson K700i a few months ago from Vodafone, pay as you go. It has been working fine up until now. The little joystick thing seems to be playing up a little, it takes a lot more effort get it to respond. I have to push down on it a lot harder than i used to have to, to get it to work :(.

What are my options? Do i go back to vodafone or do i have to send it to Sony?

Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

I have the same problem but apparantly this is a design flaw in the phone. If it starts to bother me really badly I might just bring it back to CPW and ask for a new phone or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Bring it back to one of the chain of shops you bought it in and they'll send it away to be repaired.
    If you're in Dublin, MPRC up in Sandyford should fix it same day if you bring it in to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Come to think of it mine takes a bit more effort to move down. Hasn't bothered me too much, probably won't do anything about it unless it gets really bad.

Advertisement