Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Alert 2 : Yuri's Revenge

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Forgive my ignorance, but can anyone tell me what the release date for "Yuri's Revenge" is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

If your ignorant then i guess im ignorant too. I don't no but im pretty sure it's soon. I just saw the trailer and it rools that chain-guns own andwell as the physic dominator thingy!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

I believe its out in America, we'll have it soon!

How soon is soon??? i keep hearing conflicting stories about the dates!

I think its out in November but nothin for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Its out tomorrow...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭DesertFox

... red alert's a brilliant game - can u play online and are there tournanments ????

Originally posted by DesertFox
    ... red alert's a brilliant game - can u play online and are there tournanments ????

Yeah, I'm gonna go play one right now!

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

I got it on Saturday. Some of the new units are very nice - the Seige Helicopters are very effective in groups of 3 or more. However, I fell back on the old reliables for most of the missions rather than use the new units. The Russian final got their spy plane! This was my biggest gripe about RA2. The only problem with it is that is can be shot down a bit too easily. The missions themselves are generally capture/rescue something and then destory everything on the map. I've only had a chance to play a skirmish game with the Yuri side so far rather than a proper multiplayer games, but first impressions is that it will be able to hold it's own agains the other two. The new Russian units fill the gap left by removing the Yuri units very nicely.

what are the siege helicopters? they sound kewl!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by Volvagia
    what are the siege helicopters? they sound kewl!
    They are armed with machine guns when they are flying and turn into artillery pieces when they are deployed.

There is a page here with all the new units and structures.

Advertisement