Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eeeeeeew! It's all different...

• 08-09-2001 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

And...confusing...and...eeeeew....and the Satanic smiley face I always put on stuff is gone....whaaaaa.
    It's all...nasty.
    Or maybe it's better...I dunno who cares?....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

it is all caonfusin g and scary and weird at first check thiss earlier and it frightened me, so much that i lost the ability to type. oh well i will just have to learn again.:( :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

I dont like it...I'm no longer a Crazy Poster I am merely a "Senior Member"...and where's me damn picture of Scarecrow gone?
    God...it's all uncomfortable and creepy...and I think it smells funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by Manufractured Individual
    and where's me damn picture of Scarecrow gone?

User CP [Control Panel] -> Edit Options -> Change Avatar is at the very bottom.

And you can change the colours too, if you like:

User CP -> Edit Options -> Style Set.

My eternal gratitude, oh guy ho knows how all this crap works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

HUMMMMMM

• Advertisement

hey...are we able to swear now? **** ass **** poop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

imm back, took abit to fugure out how to do it still not sure about this weird thing keeps on changing, tempted to take a snoopy one or doctor evil him self but i prevailed and remanined faithful, pie thank you, phantom fm i want the good old message board back this one if confusing

wow its all so new and exciting!
    this will keep me entertained all night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭insomniac

:confused::confused: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

Its all strange and stuff. I just spent 10 minutes trying to login and find my avatar. Really annoying!!!!!! But once i get to know it i'll probably find it better.

But...but...but...the Satanic Smiley Face...I'm nothing without it! Nothing! Ahhhhhhhhh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

messages don't seem to be in the right order - the penpal one is on top though this one was added to after it was posted

The Penpals one wont freakin' move. It's been annoying me...maybe the more you post in it the farther down it goes...do I care enough to bother?
    The answer...is no.

yeah they should have kept all the smiley face thingys.
    this is all too sudden!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

i'm scared this sucks
    its taken me an hour to write this ****ing message, wait a minute can we curse now **** **** ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

whats this junior member bollox i am and always will be a fast newbie nay cool newbie

It appears it takes less posts to get a new page now. The "Goths" one is six pages now.
    This is ****ing rediculArse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Because boards.ie have upgraded the system from UBB to VBB, there are still some bugs to be worked out. Give it time, you'll see it's better.

If you notice any mega-bugs though, go here and let the Admins know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

The new look is due to an upgrade at the weekend by the good people at boards.ie. If you don't like the look of things, you can log in and click on the "User CP" button on the top to change your settings. This can set the number of messages on a page, the colours you see, etc, as well as the avatar and the like.

Give it a few days to settle down and you'll get used to it. Trust me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRrr
    There's too much stuff now!!!!
    Should have just kept it simple

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If you want "simple" you can go to the User CP (up top) and in "Edit options" you can choose "Minimlaist" which will give you a style which has fewer buttons. I'll be working on it from now on to make that style as streamlined as possible.

Have fun, already today we've killed a good few bugs...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 velouria

i like cheese

Whooo! I'm crazy again! Yeeeehaaa! Whooo...uh...yeah! Go team me...um...
    Sorry...I shut up now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

:D
    At last I finally got my password! Bah humbug I know i'll get used to the change but I can't help it - I fear change!!! Change is bad!!!! ah well i'm too tired to protest too much so - meh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

:)
    Ah there you are Lurleen!!!!
    Good to see you again!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The Phantom Giggler

What the crap this is confusing. I think I've got the hang of it though.

I like cheese too. You nutter.

Advertisement