Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Art Sport cards

• 28-09-2005 12:08pm
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Due to a cancelled order from one of my customers I have a couple of ART Sport cards available . These are prepaid 6 month cards and I am letting them go for €220. Now before people come on here saying that they are available cheaper online and over in the UK. I actually have mine here in stock now and I know exactly where mine come from... ie.. I have come back on them if anything goes wrong.

Mods: feel free to remove this thread if I am breaking any rules.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Excuse my ignorance, but what are they exactly?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Stekelly wrote:
    Excuse my ignorance, but what are they exactly?

Sorry my mistake, I should have explained myself better.

These are 6 month prepaid cards for a satellite channel that broadcasts on the satellite of 13E(hotbird) They have 4 sports channels that shows all Sky Sports games live including the PPV games also they have a choice of 2 or 3 live Saturday 3pm games and also midweek games. The also show 4 CL games on tues and wed night during the CL campaign.

Maybe I would have been better to post this in the satellite forum. Its just there was alot of mention about these cards back in august here on boards, and with the search function disabled, I could not remember which section it was actually posted in.

Leonard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Are these the cards that pubs and bars use to show matches? Try posting a link of this topic onto the FS boards. (for sale)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

or possibly the sattelite section as its more likely people with hotbirds would frequent there

Advertisement