Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Using the Pill

• 28-09-2005 12:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if any one has any opinions on the using the bill to bring forward your period?
    I'm pretty sure I read that if you stop taking ur pill a day early (eg I'm supposed to finish tonight - ie take my last pill tonight, but If I don't take it tonight) can I get my period early? I'm heading away on hols sat week - due period on monday/tues and would like to be finished before I go?
    I'm awful at taking it lately - it's so bad. I have forgotton two nights in a row. I've been so careful using extra protection etc.
    I've tried the injection and it didnt' suit me at all - i put on a lot of weight and was depressed and down all the time.
    Anyway any advice on the taking one less pill to bring forward your period?

Thanks!!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've never heard of using the pill to bring forward your period, but if you take two packets back to back, without the usual gap, you can stop your period from occurring. Be prepared for some spotting however.

NOTE: For real advice, head to your doctor, or family-planning clinic. We can't offer true medical advice here. it might also help if you say what pill you're currently taking, as they're all a bit different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Yep, if you take two strips back to back and leave out your week off, you won't have a period

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

why you would take advice on this from strangers on the internet is beyond me.
    Ask your doctor, this is not a medical board
    B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement