Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Threshold on Sky One (November)

• 28-09-2005 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭

Threshold, from producers David Heyman, David Goyer, and Brannon Braga, and written by Bragi Schut, revolves around a female government contingency analyst who leads a team of scientists and military personnel who get in contact with a mysterious alien lifeform. Blade writer/director Goyer is on board to direct the Paramount Network TV pilot. He also will exec produce with Heyman, producer of the Harry Potter movies. Schut is co-exec producing with Mark Rosen.

According to the October Sky Guide, CBS' new Friday night series 'Threshold' will be starting in November. Though Brannon Braga is a hack of the supreme order, I'll probably ask my cousins to send over the pilot now that I have BB....and uh, can finally talk to them on VoIP. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

2 hour pilot was great, but the following episode wasn't so good. Still very watchable, though.... It'll be interesting to see where they go with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Sky were really pushing it during the 4400 last night,every single ad break! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Sky were really pushing it during the 4400 last night,every single ad break!

And the only mention that gave it in the Sky Guide for October was a small reference in a reply to someone wondering why BSG isn't back on -- I guess they want their scifi viewers to be aware they have it.

I'm pretty sure I read before that Sky had put some money into 'Invasion' too, so that'll more than likely turn up soon on their schedules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I'm not too bothered about Threshold,Ill give it ago alright,but I do want to see what Invasion is like.

Plenty of this supernatural shows this year,speaking of which,"Supernatural" on the WB is very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Between myself and a friend of mine, we've got most of the new shows. I'll start a thread tomorrow with some reviews.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement