Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein-Rosenrot

• 28-09-2005 12:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Yay ,a new Rammstein album already, Its only been a year since Reise Reise.
    More Info here.

http://herzeleid.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

When's it out ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

its just the album that was going to be called "reise reise 2", and consists of tracks that didnt make/fit onto reise reise but were recorded at that time. though the new single "benzin" is pretty cool.tis amazing live with massive pillars of fire bellowing upward on stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

K-TRIC wrote:
    When's it out ??

october 31st according to universal music and cdwow:
    http://www11.cdwow.ie/detail_results.php?product_code=21794

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Also, dunno if its a good or bad thing but they have been nominated for a European Music award for the video of Keine Lust.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

this is one band I would kill to see live!!

I would even get on a plane and go see them, anyone know if they are doing any gigs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Pjays

It's very unlikely we'll ever see them in Ireland. They play a good few concerts in England every year. They are amazing and really people in this country are very reluctant to get into them due to their amazing lyrics and fantastic live performances. Rammstein are definitely the best!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

if I was to go see them anywhere, I think it would be germany!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

I saw them in Brixton in February. Absolute class, great stage show too. But I agree that it would be deadly to see them in Germany.
    Can you image the locals gawking at you trying to sing Du Reichst So Gut in your finest paddy tinged german accent!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

I saw them in Hamburg in June. The stage show was impressive, and it was really good fun, but they didn't paly a lot of their best stuff (Engel, for example) and at times, the music suffered because of the stage show (which was spectacular - to be fair). That said, saw Audioslave and System of a Down at the same festival and thought they did a better job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jalt

God damn I'd love to see them msyelf!! A Rammstein Ireland would be GREAT. I'm not really into metal at all, but Rammstein are my most favorite band to date!

• Advertisement

Can't see it happening though. Ireland's small and has fairly tight pyrotechnics laws.

But yeah - Rammstein supporting System of a Down for the RDS next year would be a dream lineup. Probably a pipe-dream :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Eye

Went to see them in Cardiff during the summer and even managed to drag the girlfriend along to it :) even though she was never a fan of theirs and really only likes RnB/pop crap, she is now listening to alot more of them :D

They are fantastic, without a doubt my fav band and have been since about 2000 and the live show is just mind blowing. Had planned to go back to see them again in either cardiff or maybe even get to london next year but that may not happen now as according to http://herzeleid.com/ they will be taking a break from touring after this album is released :(

It would be a damn shame if they don't tour with Rosenrot but i guess they have been going kinda nonstop since mutter back in 2000 or 2001 :-\ If they do tour i'll be booking tickets as soon as possible :) would love to see them in ireland also but i know that it is more than likely never going to happen so i was well pleased that i got the chance to see them in cardiff. Small enough venue, but that did'nt stop them or take from the show in any way shape or form. Without a shadow of a doubt the best live performance i've ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭snakeater

Beruthiel wrote:
    if I was to go see them anywhere, I think it would be germany!
    I agree, I saw them in Nottingham and Birmingham. Next time I wanna see them in Germany. As everyone else has already said they are awesome live. It's a pity they won't be doing another tour for a while though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I also saw them in Cardiff this summer.

Words can't describe how amazing it was.
    Traveling to Cardiff was little hassle and totally worth every penny.

I can't wait till next time.

Also, Rosenrot will be out on the 27th of this month.

Check Rammstein.com for reliable info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

sweet. looking forward to this now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

1 track features Sharleen Spiteri of Texas :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Rammstein for Slane
    if only. i too would kill to see them live

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Also seen them in cardiff, awesome, as dingdong said no hassle with travel at all went over on the Monday back on the Tuesday. Wouldn't like to see them here without their full show. Absolutly awesome band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Nightwish wrote:
    really?

lol

crazy germans :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Nightwish wrote:

Who the hell is that?

lol
    She's not from the state of Texas, she's the lead singer of a band called "Texas" - remember such "classics" as Say What You Want or Black Eyed Boy, from the radio about 8 years ago.

ah right, how did i manage to forget who she was :p

Benzin is good though. the vidoe is funny at the end. Ever notice the bad stuff always happens to the keyboard guy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Can't see it happening though. Ireland's small and has fairly tight pyrotechnics laws.

But yeah - Rammstein supporting System of a Down for the RDS next year would be a dream lineup. Probably a pipe-dream :(

Yeah, that would be... amazing. But who'd headline?

That link the OP gave to herzeleid.com is rather excellent. Great lyrics translations, and a free email account. I couldn't resist, it was to silly not to have a rammstein fansite address.

Are System coming to Ireland next year for definite? (please say yes!)

Hell no! Hence it being a pipe dream. Don't expect system to come here any time soon, Ireland's too small for them now!

And it would clearly be them supporting the Rammstein.

I didn't find the translations on Herzeleid.com to be very good at all.

Doubt it. Even in Germany it was Rammstein supporting System.

• Advertisement

Hell no! Hence it being a pipe dream. Don't expect system to come here any time soon, Ireland's too small for them now!

then where did this thing about them playing in the rds come from?

Advertisement