Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein-Rosenrot

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Do they still do outdoor gigs at the RDS?
    This would probably be a better option as The Point and RDS(indoors) are cowsheds.
    Till is a qualified pyrotechnician and they take safety very seriously but if laws are against it, it wont make a difference will it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Shred

Undergod wrote:
    Got it today, with the DVD. Pretty good so far, but nothing new. Judgement suspended.

Gonna pick this up today, is the DVD worth shelling out the extra £4 for (as opposed to just the album on it's own for £8.99 on play)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

3 songs on it but they are also supposed to be on the new DVD which is out in the new year I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Shred

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Shred wrote:
    Gonna pick this up today, is the DVD worth shelling out the extra £4 for (as opposed to just the album on it's own for £8.99 on play)?

I got the limited edition album, with a DVD in it. THe shop I got it in only had the limited edition, for teh same price the regular cd was in the other shops. I only watched the DVD on saturday, but it's not a great selection of songs. They play in Brixton academy though, which is quite cool, and Mein Teil is a great stage show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

I also have the DVD edition, got it in Virgin in Liffey Valley, 2 euro extra for the DVD edition, 19.99 and 21.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jalt

Stirb nicht vor mir is the track that probably does it for me on this album. Reminds me of Engel featuring Bobolina(which I don't know her music, but all I know is she sounded great in Engel). Did I mention I really like the song Engel? :p

By the way... on the topic of Rammstein, anyone see any of their music videos? I have exactly 14 in total, from Herzeleid to Reise Reise (latest video being Benzin). Mein Teil is probably the freakiest. In my opinion Ich Will or Ohne dich were probably the best. Sonne and Amerika weren't bad though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

they would if the tickets weren't expensive. you know they'd charge mad money to get them here. the cost of the pyro alone would force prices up massively

Ticket costs are based on how much it costs to hire the band and the venue capacity.
    The pyro could not force the ticket prices.
    And Rammstein playing the RDS arena is beyond a pipe dream and pyro is not illeagal here.

Giving the album a proper listen, I'm kinda dissapointed.
    One thing that always amazed me about this band was their bizzare ability to get progressivly better with each album out doing the last.

This album has some great songs on it but has a few that in my opinion, are not up to scratch.
    It feels like it is ultimatly lacking something that all their other albums have had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Jalt wrote:
    By the way... on the topic of Rammstein, anyone see any of their music videos? I have exactly 14 in total, from Herzeleid to Reise Reise (latest video being Benzin). Mein Teil is probably the freakiest. In my opinion Ich Will or Ohne dich were probably the best. Sonne and Amerika weren't bad though.

Mein Teil is odd to say the least. Links is great with all the ants and Sonne deserves a mention

Advertisement