Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lingfield 2:50 - Wednesday Sep 28 2005

• 28-09-2005 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Savannah Pride

I'm backing it is all I'm saying! I've looked at it's times, compared & done adjustment for different distances & I think it's in a with a good chance for the odds.

ps, don't follow me unless you agree!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Are you aware that the times you have looked at were all recorded on turf while todays race is on the All Weather, the different surface pretty much makes turf times redundant.

This is not to say the horse won't win or anything like that, I haven't even looked at the race in any detail. I'm just making the point that by comparing turf with All weather times you are not comparing like with like. If you look at thre topspeed column on the Racing Post website you will see they have only provided figures for horses that have raced on the surface.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭sector

Good points, both of you, thanks.

MAskterk, I didn't consider the different tracks, a huge oversight!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭roastie

Savannah Prid came 11th out of 12 and the fav Sun catcher came 10th.

Orpsie Boy won the race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭sector

cough cough yes thanks roastie, reminds of the one I back yesterday that fell, except savannah finished one place better lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement