Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT slow today?

• 28-09-2005 2:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having to dial in this afternoon because my connection damn near died around about 12 o'clock, 37 bytes per second I was getting earlier on. Is anyone else seeing this? I think I'm on the Hettyfield exchange in Cork.

(I'm seriously not sh*tstirring here, I can post a screenshot if necessary.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

no problems here in Dublin on BBplus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭kmurph

Downloading @ 203KB/sec from Easynews (linux iso naturally!) at the moment on BB+ in Wexford.

Boards.ie does seem to be very slow though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭hargo

no problem with Esat BB in drogheda but boards.ie very slow as usual

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭Tony H

my line just went live today with bt and the bloke i was dealing with said there was problems in cork today ,said best not to try to connect until tomorrow ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 shamage

Ken Shabby wrote:
    I'm having to dial in this afternoon because my connection damn near died around about 12 o'clock, 37 bytes per second I was getting earlier on. Is anyone else seeing this? I think I'm on the Hettyfield exchange in Cork.

(I'm seriously not sh*tstirring here, I can post a screenshot if necessary.)
    There is an ATM fault in churchfield today. This is resulting in ~10% packet loss around Cork / Munster

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Thanks shamage.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

yup, my dsl in ballincollig is uber screwed aswell. can't do much of anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

God bless the speedy BT covered fields of Galway ;)

Dialup still sucks, bigtime.

All better now. Had to reboot the router though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement