Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy heater?

Options
  • 28-09-2005 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

My room up in Beaumont is freezing so any suggestions about where to buy an electric heater that i can plug into a socket?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Go up to power city and get yourself an oil filled radiator. Plugs into a regular plug socket, and is cheaper than convection heaters etc..
    You can get them with built in digital timers aswell so you can program them to come on and go off when you want.
    They're not very expensive either.

Kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

let me know if you get one mate. kevin any idea on pric elike under 50 quid or what

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

They might sell them in Argos.

I think the one I got was about 79euro. You can get them cheaper again though. I'd recommend checking out Power City's website, but it's the worst website in the world..
    There's a few listed for 49euro, but I'm not sure what they're like, there's no real description or pictures..

Kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Cheers Kev that was exactly what I was looking for, just an hour in the morning before i get up would be perfect. To the website! (batman music)

• Advertisement

This is the one I purchased. Does the trick for me. I use it to heat my living room, instead of my storage heater which is the most expensive heater on the market.

K.

Advertisement