Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another George Bush joke

• 28-09-2005 2:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the President his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in conflict in Iraq"

"OH NO!" the President exclaims, ashen faced, "That's terrible!".
    His staff sits stunned at his display of emotion, nervously watching as Bush sits, head in hands.
    Finally the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion? More than a million right?"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭patzer117

Are you serious? This is the third time in around a week. Keep up to date or else just scroll through the pages looking for Bush threads and check if it's been posted already.

You'll find it has

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

patzer117 wrote:
    Are you serious?
    Clearly not, it's a humour forum.
    patzer117 wrote:
    This is the third time in around a week. Keep up to date or else just scroll through the pages looking for Bush threads and check if it's been posted already.

You'll find it has

Ah, I see you posted a similar response the last time it was posted. BTW, check out the forum charter: "Also folks - I do not want to see abuse because you didn't like their joke or it's been posted before."

My sincere apologies for wasting your time (still not being serious of course).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Yook

Your reply was funnier than the joke. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Yook wrote:
    Your reply was funnier than the joke. :)
    LMFAO

Agreed. I second that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

brilliant!!:D this should be merged with that thread in AH about hecklers and how to put them down!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Lol :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

eoin_s you not the smartest tool in the box are you? your a few clowns shorts of a circus.... get my drift?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

liamskater wrote:
    eoin_s you not the smartest tool in the box are you? your a few clowns shorts of a circus.... get my drift?

You're not coming across as a paragon of wit and intelligence yourself sunshine. Get my drift?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Tomlowe

eoin_s wins. hard luck short stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

ah ****

• Advertisement
Advertisement