Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Warrior Rant

• 28-09-2005 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Jim Hellwig outdos himself (Notice the sick refrence to New Orleans at the start)

Rant Rant Rant

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

talk about strange fruit, still i bet there area few truths in there about vince

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

With the marketing power that Vinny Mac has, he could make anyone look bad tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The guy is demented. Listen to this bit of garbage:
    Ultimate Warrior was in a whole other league than all you B-players at the time -- yes, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels included -- and it was my professional business responsibility to protect His worth

His comments about Bobby Heenan are disgraceful as well:
    As for you, Booby Heenan, it’s just too difficult to keep a straight face talking about the pure two-faced bag of **** you are (and have always been), what, with you also actually wearing one as a piece of body jewelry. You are dying, dis-eased on the inside, and no more time is left to get back any of the integrity that matters the most on death’s bed. Imagine what it will be like, lying there taking in your last breaths, knowing you whored yourself out your whole life, and had to, in your final years, be faced with emptying your own personal **** bag affirming to you the true value of what you achieved in your life. Not even Vince could come up with a better finish than this. Kharma is just a beautiful thing to behold.

I have little sympathy with 'Warrior' now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Moogle

I had slight sympathy for him till I just read what he said about Heenan. What a scumbag saying something like that about a man who's livelihood was taken away from him by throat cancer. He has the gall to say that that is some sort of punishment /"Kharma"? I have had loved ones who were the kindest most generous people you could meet suffer and die because of that disease, did they deserve it?

Bobby Heenan is a legend. He was part of, in my opinion, the greatest commentary team ever (with the late great Gorilla Monsoon). I thought Warrior was just a fruit loop, but if he said that about anyone, he's a scumbag!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 corpus

I think you have to watch the Warrior DVD to get a great understanding on why the way he feels, some wrestlers in the DVD (that never met the guy) made some nasty remarks about him.

Also he was interested in maybe doing the DVD but how he was handled by certain WWE people he decided to op out.

I think it's great we can get an insight on how someone feels and knows Vince McMahon, because as fans we just get to see him on TV and we think we know Vince McMahon (which we don't - and never will).

I can see why Bret Hart did the DVD, if he didn't he would have been slated as well!

• Advertisement
Advertisement