Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time in Naas - your thoughts!

• 28-09-2005 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

What do you all think of Time in Naas? I've never been but a group of us are contemplating going. Is it all it's cracked up to be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Fannymcslap

It's ****ing crap. Especially the bouncers, mother****ers should have been drowned at birth. It's way too big, too packed, if you go there after drinking one or two pints they'll say you've had too much. You're guaranteed to lose whoever you go with as well.

Although the women are excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

True but women arent that great, in one single night three of us got thrown out, now u probably think o right hes a scumbag but first my friend leaned on the bar table bouncers said hes pist and so that was the end of him (by the way he doesnt drink) so i went down outside for a smoke to talk to my "pist friend " they didnt like that so i got thrown out, finally thew last one came out also to talk and find out what was going on, now at this point we were a little pissed off at the bouncers so he questioned them and well thats my two cents. DONT GO, BIG LET DOWN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

I like it, usually end up there once or twice a month. I tend to stay out of the main club area but it's good if that's what you're into. It's a lot more fun if there's a group of ye going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 markhyland1

Its great, i tink the bouncers r grand. i usually go every fri and sat. plus all drinks r 3 euro on a sunday. the women there r also great!

Mark,

Do you have a brother called Jamie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

i think that it gets far too much hype, i went a while back and i thought it was krap. full of pervy old men letchin at ya all night. music wasnt great either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Music: sh|te like everywhere else.

Women: Nice.

Bouncers: Sound, no bother.

Overall: Went multiple times, great buzz, get in @ 11pm, left @ about 2.30am/3am. Not only was the buzz great, but there's plenty of seats, and places to chill.

Get a membership card and go to the 60's/70's/90's/00's bar on the top floor with some friends and you should have a great night.

Advertisement