Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs and Socs

Options
  • 28-09-2005 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭

What did you all sign up for.

Me: Nothing. I was too busy kicking ass at Quake3 at the netsoc stand :\/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

Spent most of the day at the badminton desk. We got 53 members. The highest ive seen in my 4 year at tallaght.

Rejoined netsoc and signed up for Poker :D , Paintball, Erasmus ,ProEvo4 and the Islamic society.
    Fair does to the first year computing students who set up paintball at 2pm pretty much on the spur of the moment. Although they had no idea what they were doing and how to go about running the soc it was some good thinking. Doesnt seem to be a dificult society to run anyway.
    Joined the Islamic society out of pure curiosity. All things Islam seem to be a major issue these days and with so many islamic imigrants coming to Ireland it seem like an interesting society to join. The guys at the desk were really cool and encouraged people like myself to join up.
    Cant see ProEvo 4 soc going very far though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Giblet wrote:
    What did you all sign up for.

Me: Nothing. I was too busy kicking ass at Quake3 at the netsoc stand :\/

None, I was extraordinarily lazy. I did see you guys playing quake though.

Ah quake, will you never die?

Advertisement