Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Love Techno

• 28-09-2005 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Anyone gonna be headin to 'I Love Techno' in Gent, Belgium?
    It looks like its gonna be a stomper Richie Hawtin, Miss Kittin, Tiga, Dave Clarke, amoungst many other quality acts that i cant think of off the top of my head.

Get your cheap tickets to Brussels, Charlerois with Ryanair and get stompin!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Miss Kittin
    BOOURNS!

i'm far too broke after godskitchen, electric picnic and the prodge in november :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Would love to go but too much on so doubt i can make it..be sure to boo that tart miss kittin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

When's this on? I'm in Holland next week and if the dates are right I might be able to convince some of my mates to jump on a train...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 jaygrogan

i'll be there with jeff mills' bells on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,584 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

It looks like its gonna be a stomper Richie Hawtin, Miss Kittin, Tiga, Dave Clarke, amoungst many other quality acts that i cant think of off the top of my head.

Yeah I'm goin. Not expecting too much from it in fairness. Too many horror storeis of queues to get into rooms etc. Should just be a good weekend out of the country.
    Have my rotten veg ready for Miss Kitten tho!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,584 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wertz wrote:
    When's this on? I'm in Holland next week and if the dates are right I might be able to convince some of my mates to jump on a train...

Its the 12th of November Wertz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

KevIRL wrote:
    Yeah I'm goin. Not expecting too much from it in fairness. Too many horror storeis of queues to get into rooms etc. Should just be a good weekend out of the country.
    Have my rotten veg ready for Miss Kitten tho!

Go @ least an hour before underworld come on if your looking to see them. Otherwise you shouldn't have a problem getting into a room. For one or two dj's you might have to join a cue but it lasts no longer then 10 minutes and once you get in you will have plenty of room to dance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

Belfunk wrote:
    Go @ least an hour before underworld come on if your looking to see them. Otherwise you shouldn't have a problem getting into a room.

Tell that to the poor sob's who wanted to see the prodigy last year..actually i think they tried it. :) Stay clear of Underworld and DC and you should avoid all problems altogether.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

jaygrogan wrote:
    i'll be there with jeff mills' bells on
    Jay ye dirty beggar, get back into #dublin willya :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

KevIRL wrote:
    Yeah I'm goin. Not expecting too much from it in fairness. Too many horror storeis of queues to get into rooms etc.

Have u ever been there to say that? It happened twice since the gig exists!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Fiendish Freddy

well i was there in 2003 and it was quality, queue's werent so bad, either way i had an amazing time

chern0byl wrote:
    Tell that to the poor sob's who wanted to see the prodigy last year..actually i think they tried it. :) Stay clear of Underworld and DC and you should avoid all problems altogether.

Haha there was some crowd outside alright. Lucky i was on my way to Hawtin and not them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 largewang

Yeh bud im doin me best to head over for it... ive been savin me dole money for weeks cant wait....should be a bleedin stomper...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭froggie_1

is it easy to get there from Charloi?
    Ryanair dont fly on the friday so thats out, and they dont get there on sat til 10 so thats kinda out, which only leaves Aerlingus and its gonna cost me 170 odd to get to Brussels on the sat and home the following day.
    no accomodation so i suppose ill save that much!

also where is the best place to get tickets for this???
    plenty of places on the official website to get tickets, so i suppose any of those would do???
    thanks for any info!!

froggie_1 wrote:
    is it easy to get there from Charloi?
    Ryanair dont fly on the friday so thats out, and they dont get there on sat til 10 so thats kinda out, which only leaves Aerlingus and its gonna cost me 170 odd to get to Brussels on the sat and home the following day.
    no accomodation so i suppose ill save that much!

also where is the best place to get tickets for this???
    plenty of places on the official website to get tickets, so i suppose any of those would do???
    thanks for any info!!

Its very easy to get to from Charloi but the tickets for ILT are sold out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭froggie_1

ye sure? how do ya know?
    there seems to be plenty on sale on www.ticketbox.nl?
    well ive gotten as far as enterign my cc details...
    havent gotten them yet... maybe it'l tell me when i try to pay that theyre sold out...

maybe your right. I read on another board they were sold out.

Advertisement