Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 pre-orders

Options
  • 28-09-2005 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

Went into Gamestop and they've stopped taking pre-orders and GAME are only taking names.

Is their allocation orders filled?

Also does anyone know if Xtravision are still taking pre-orders?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

To be honest, you did leave it a little late. I'd say you won't have a chance of getting one before christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Yeah, i wasn't going to get one but changed my mind.

In all fairness, i think this small allocation stuff is crap. It seems to be the latest trend to say "We could only make a few so prebook or wait months".

Like the psp, 5 months from the US launch they have little amount for european market. Its all to incourage prebooks and have figures saying "We sold x amount in first day".

I never had to prebook the ps2 or xbox. i just walked in off the street. Same with GTA games and halo 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Yeah, i wasn't going to get one but changed my mind.

In all fairness, i think this small allocation stuff is crap. It seems to be the latest trend to say "We could only make a few so prebook or wait months".

Like the psp, 5 months from the US launch they have little amount for european market. Its all to incourage prebooks and have figures saying "We sold x amount in first day".

I never had to prebook the ps2 or xbox. i just walked in off the street. Same with GTA games and halo 2.

I personally wasn't going to prebook one myself , but I didn't want to be left without a console over xmas, so I bit the bullet and I've paid 310 off my premium pack already.

Advertisement