Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote for damien.m

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭DonegalMan

oscarBravo wrote:
    Adam doesn't count, no?

Who was Adam ?

LOL - corrected , thanks for pointing it out ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

Congrats to Damien on making the shortlist together with Cloud should make an interesting albeit polite fight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Congrats to Cloud for winning the Social Contribution award.

I think the fact that Damien was nominated speaks volumes for his work and effort in IoffL. Looking over the previous nominations (and indeed the other nominations in the different categories this year), I think it's pretty obvious that for someone in Damien's position to be nominated somewhat breaks the mould of nominations, being a lobbying group with no budget / income. So, well done Damien (and to those on the committee who have helped him turn IoffL into this recognised/respected organisation).

Podcast of awards ceremony is at http://www.netvisionary.ie/rss.xml

Now, someone ban me for dragging up the old thread!

.cg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Lickarse. Ooooh podcasts.

Advertisement