Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iaudio X5l 30gb

Options
  • 28-09-2005 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Where can I buy this beast in Ireland for 390 euros? I know that it retails for this price, but i haven't seen it anywhere!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I think Peats have them in stock.

60GB model is on the way too and will retail for 459 :eek: Not bad value for an extra 30GB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Felixdhc wrote:
    60GB model is on the way too and will retail for 459 :eek: Not bad value for an extra 30GB
    When is that out?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Felixdhc wrote:
    I think Peats have them in stock.

That's exactly what I paid for my iRiver H-140, worth every penny and I'm sure the 60GB iAudio will be too. Mmmm 60gb!!

When is that out?

Should be here in about 3 - 4 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Karma Policeman

Yeah, i know of a few places that have them in stock, but they're expensive! Anywhere on the net dat u can get them cheap either? Does peats sell them at 390 euros?

• Advertisement

Yeah, 390 in Peats. Bcool have them too for 390. 390 is the what they should be for everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Koji the frog

Hi

I just recieved my iAudio today. this is the 20GbX5L. i got it on ebay US for €280.

i have a question about the power. i bought a white adapter US->UK, but i am not sure this is good to use as they dont use the same frequency in us.
    the iaudio use a 1.5A/5V power adapter.
    Do you think it is safe to use the US->UK plug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Felixdhc wrote:
    Should be here in about 3 - 4 weeks.

Felix, any details about the 60GB XL5? will it be out at the same time? any details about pricing for it? thanks.

Seemingly there will not be an extended battery version due to the physical size of the 60GB unit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Thanks for the reply, thats a shame, do you know if the standard 60GB is gonna much bigger/heavier than the 20 and 30 versions?

• Advertisement

Not sure to be honest, would reckon it will be the same size as the X5L 30GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Hi

I just recieved my iAudio today. this is the 20GbX5L. i got it on ebay US for €280.

i have a question about the power. i bought a white adapter US->UK, but i am not sure this is good to use as they dont use the same frequency in us.
    the iaudio use a 1.5A/5V power adapter.
    Do you think it is safe to use the US->UK plug?

I hear the power supply says 110V (not 110/240V). I thought this strange as most power supplys are dual voltage these days. i then searched a few forums and there were about 5 guys saying they used it at 220-240V and had no problems, one guy tested with a voltmeter and it was the correct output. Search yourself though dont blame me when your house burns down!.

Who was the ebay seller? any probs with duty? 280 included delivery I presume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Koji the frog

Thanks for this, i ll try to find a voltmeter first just to be sure.
    the ebay seller is annyoungcom. i got it for 280 including delivery from california yep.

Advertisement