Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right, Own Up!

Options
  • 28-09-2005 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭

Just read this.
    Been laughing my as$ off since!

Anyone else hear anything funny since starting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

That 2nd one definitely wasnt overheard.... I've heard it as a joke before...

Anyway... this was at the start of last year but I'm still going to tell the story anyway.

I was on the 10 bus into town after college one day and there was some fresher's from the country sitting behind me talking about what they thought of Dublin.

The first said something like: "Dublin's not really as nice as they say it is, it's a bit of a dive really."

And the 2nd replies: "Yeah well this wouldnt be the posh part of Dublin or anything. Other parts would be way nicer."

Ok, not too funny, until you know where we were...

Donnybrook Village, just outside Kiely's aka the epitome of posh D4ness. Classic timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Just read this.
    Been laughing my as$ off since!

Anyone else hear anything funny since starting?

thats brilliant - good find kittenkiller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Intel

it actually happened on an Aerlingus flight but it should do.
    A man from somewhere in south east Asia is continually pressing the button for the air hostess to come to his attention.
    Eventually she shows up and asks "how can i help you sir"
    The man replies in the strongest afgan style accent
    "Ive been fingering you for twenty minutes and you have not come yet"
    Priceless!!!

Advertisement