Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

1948 De Soto for sale.

• 28-09-2005 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭

Any one interested in a 1948 De Soto, ex. South African government car and its right-hand-drive, a friend of mine is trying to sell. Its in good condition and driving very well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

My brother inlaw is looking for a classic, this looks just like his type. I see some primer on the back panel, is there much work to be done to the car and what sort of price range ae you talking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭junkyard

We did some touch-up's to the bodywork, no rust as it came from South Africa. Paint work in general is fair to good, interior is excellent, mechanically excellent and the chrome is also very good. The car is manuel transmission and has power assisted steering, not power steering as we know it but very easy to drive. As i mentioned in the post its not my car but I think he's looking for about 12500 euros o.n.o. if your interested I can send you on his phone number. Thanks for your inquiry.

I can post more detailed photos if your interested.

Yea, post more if you can, interior and engine bay if you have them. Is it in Cork.

Yes the car is in Co. Cork. I may not have photos untill during the week as the car is some distance from me but I'll get them as soon as possible. Do you have an e-mail address?

tomoo2@myway.com. My brother inlaw has seen the pics and likes the look if it.
    If you could send some more pics and the owners number so he could contact him. What is the spec of the engine, straight 6?

• Advertisement

Will do, I'm pretty sure the engine is straight six.

Advertisement