Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Labs Desktop Theatre 5.1 DTT2200

• 09-09-2001 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

just wondering if it will work well with the Creative Soundblaster Live! Player 5.1 - Retail

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

man, get the 3500. they really are da bomb.
    i have the 2500 and they are magic.
    loud, crisp, clear.
    nice beefy subwoofer and lots of buttons and theya re pretty compact.
    the subwoofer on the 3500 is about twice as big as the one on the 25's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

The DTT3500 is about £300 though... I'd love to get it, but, three hundred quid?

Would be way cool, shake the house with them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Can I use that with my external DVD player on my TV?
    Been looking for a surround sound solution for my widescreen TV/DVD player but they arent easy to find.

Questions:
    1. are the cables for the satellite speakers long enough to go around the room or can i at least buy longer ones (regular size sitting room)
    2. If i use it with my TV will it work only with the DVD player, or with my normal channels too?

Anyone have any suggestions? :):D :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Will the 2300's work well with the Creative Soundblaster Live! Player 5.1 - Retail. It's the card priced £59.93 on overclockers
    does anyone know if the card will handle the 2300 set. Also where i am planning to put them is in the standard dublin suburb box bedroom so getting any higher is a waste of money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

^^^^^

• Advertisement
Advertisement