Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digi_Tilmitt Aka Leet HaXoR Aka gob****e

• 09-09-2001 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Digi_Tilmitt is over at Ioffl Forum posting crap about hacking eircon.net and paying pro hackers to do it.
    This guys a real space cadet, normally bard would be in kicking his ass but he seems to be away so I would like someone to beat/kill/12 click this guy as those types of topics probably don’t reflect well on ioffl, and we know were being watched by certain groups.

Sorry if this is way out of line, I don’t normally post these bitching topics asking for members to be banned or posted deleted, but im certain if some of the other regs of the forum were awake one would have posted.

Ps wasn’t this guy 12 clicked 2 before

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

man this is so ironic.
    you go Gladiator man.
    :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

i know, i feel so strainge, odd how thinks get turned around.
    i never did like people like this digi guy though, in my tiem ive met maybe 2 people will abite of skill at hacking, people like digi make me sick especially when they come onto forums i likes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

This person is on your Ignore List.

Christ, tis like music to me ears. Screw the twelve-click...

adam

hmm thats good for your average board, but im guessing eircon wont block these guys, its extremely bad for our image, as we have allready seen eircon tried to hold afew jokes some board members were haveing against all of us, what will they make of this.

Even funnier! Hey Gladiator? I was talking about you.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Gladiator
    Digi_Tilmitt is over at Ioffl Forum posting crap about hacking eircon.net and paying pro hackers to do it.
    This guys a real space cadet, normally bard would be in kicking his ass but he seems to be away so I would like someone to beat/kill/12 click this guy as those types of topics probably don’t reflect well on ioffl, and we know were being watched by certain groups.

I strongly disagree. 12-Clicking is way over the top for such a (first) offence. I know the guy personally (he's my cousin) - and he's okay,- like yourself Gladiator, he just needs a bit of guidance. He's young and doesn't know a lot of things (most of) the rest of us take for granted on the boards. That's no reason to boot him off. If nobody warns him and tells him what's not the right thing to say, he won't know

Sorry if this is way out of line, I don’t normally post these bitching topics asking for members to be banned or posted deleted, but im certain if some of the other regs of the forum were awake one would have posted.

Ps wasn’t this guy 12 clicked 2 before

I don't think that bitching posts asking for members to be banned are appropriate really any more. If you've got a problem with how someone is behaving on a forum and the moderator hasn't noticed it, then you should email the mod to draw their attention to it. There is now also a "Report this post to a Moderator" option next to every posting in every thread.

And no, Digital Tilmitt wasn't 12-Clicked before. What happened was that he changed his email address and in doing so entered it in his profile using a mix of caps and lowercase but when he sent the confirmation reply from that address, the address came through to the system as all lowercase, - thereby not matching ( a possible bug in the system? ) so he essentially locked himself out of his own account accidentally... - not that it's really any of your business to be honest.

I'll look at the posts in question and I'll probably end up deleting them.

I say a strong NO to the 12-click idea though, and don't really think you should have suggested it, Gladiator. I'm not defending him just 'cos he's my cousin - I'm doing it because there's no point in going over the top.

Cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Gladiator

potkettleblack.gif

Nice one Castor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

omg, this is classic!
    with each reply im laughing harder :)
    Time to use that rate this thread button:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

G'wan Castor. Thats a great reply.

Gladiator : Let those without sin cast the first stone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Hehehe excellent castor, love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Classic troy a classic.but seriouslt someone tell him to stop we are being watched by some groups.

dahamsta i know, just before you started to treaten to kick the living ****e out of me should we ever meet, you claimed you would block me on the vb if we ever got it,

Bard your probably right, it just script kiddies have a special place in my heart as ive hand to deal with serveral of them in the past.
    personaly i dont care if he banned, he might as well be for all the respect that people will give him after that topic.

Btw id laugh if its through him that i know you, haaaaaaaaa

Ps Castor Troy :p

Advertisement