Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christy Moore

Options
  • 28-09-2005 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

I believe he played in Vicar Street recently(last week i think it was),im just wondering if anyone got to go to this?I would've went had i not something on myself,one of the greatest ever musicians to come out of this country IMO. ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Absolutely. Yeh he played a benefit gig at Vicar Street for the New Orleans vicitims, didn't make it to it myself but some people i know did and they said it was a great gig - mainly because of the varied line-up: Wally Page, Luka Bloom, Mary Coughlan, James Delaney, Damien Rice, Lisa Hannigan and Freddie White all joined the big man on stage.

Going to see him in the point at Christmas, can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Absolutely. Yeh he played a benefit gig at Vicar Street for the New Orleans vicitims, didn't make it to it myself but some people i know did and they said it was a great gig - mainly because of the varied line-up: Wally Page, Luka Bloom, Mary Coughlan, James Delaney, Damien Rice, Lisa Hannigan and Freddie White all joined the big man on stage.

Going to see him in the point at Christmas, can't wait
    !

Oh i hadn't heard about that what dates do you know and are tickets on sale? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I got the oul lad some tickets for his bday, he is Christy on the brain!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

jonny68 wrote:
    Oh i hadn't heard about that what dates do you know and are tickets on sale? ;)

They were sold out for 29th & 30th DECEMBER, but there's just been two more dates added today for the 5th & 6th January at www.ticketmaster.ie GO GO GO!!!

Advertisement