Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psp ?

• 29-09-2005 8:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi guys lets say i had a psp with the surround sound etc. what sort of price would i be looking at to sell this for?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

well 200ish for psp and i dunno how much surround sound is but just knock a few quid off the purchase price...what condition is psp in? any games? etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Hi J. one game bran dnew boxed psp. game is wipeout. I may hold onto it until around crimbo. would expect to get a bit more hopefully. i know the surround sound is 50 gbp so not sure what to expect ive never used any of them

i'd say 300 for the lot myself cos it is a second hand product...i personalllt think your mad gettin rid of it since the downgrader came out...although that may just make psps more valuable on the 2nd hand market

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Well its not second hand as such mate. Brand new never used like. I may use the downgrader thing ya said. id expect it to fetch a bit more over crimbo. thx for ur help

but if its not from a retailer directly people will pull the 'oh well its second hand' card on u...best of luck anyway take care

• Advertisement
Advertisement