Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10 Years of Playstation Party

• 29-09-2005 9:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, I was at the party @ the RDS last night, got to play PSP - Pursuit Force near completion, there wasn't much else to see unfortunetly...Anyone has pictures of the event?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Good night :) By far one of the better sony nights. No Pics I got a good video of the place tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Was this the groove armarda gig, that was invite only?

S.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Xithus wrote:
    Good night :) By far one of the better sony nights. No Pics I got a good video of the place tho.

Xithus, any chance of getting that video of you :rolleyes: ? Cheers,

And yes invite only and Groove Armada DJ set.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Didnt go myself, decided to watch liverpool instead. It's actually never dawned on me over the last few years, but I should really have given away my spare tickets here,oh well theres always next year. Few of the lads said it was a laugh, they usually are, free drink is always a good thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I loved the circle couches with the 8 or so PsP's in the seats to pick up and play! Great night. Definitely the best Sony night yet. Sony Ericsson's was good craic with mundi but Groove armada kept everyone happy.

Highlight was the crowd grabbing free drink in a free for all of hands at the bar nearer the end of the night :D

Ry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

anyone go to that killzone/sony party there last november? thought that was quite a good shin-dig. all the journo's asking if it's a halo killer :D

Advertisement