Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst annoyance in game

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭sgtdiesalot

:cool: should have clarified a bit i suppose. armour stealing from your teammates.
    I don`t dislike noobs, i`d still consider myself one. what i was saying was that some people punish you when its their fault (eg was on strike last night and got punished when i was coming up the main road and a teammate ran out in front of me look at me and stopped in road, tried to miss him but had to much speed up) :cool:

on commanders should have said i play on 20 man server usually, i`d agree on large maps a commander should stay out of the main action

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

On servers when you realise that it is a bit into the round and there is no commander. You apply to be commander and as soon as you get the job the mutiny votes start. You fvcking douchebags!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

One of the most annoying things ever in battlefield is this damn bunnyhopping. It looks unbelievably stupid and make you out as a complete as$hole.

I also hate people who just feck off by themselves in a chopper or apc when others want a lift. I hate people who go around shouting "OMG Ur teh n00bxor I r teh l33t" or anything along those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Arabel wrote:
    One of the most annoying things ever in battlefield is this damn bunnyhopping. It looks unbelievably stupid and make you out as a complete as$hole.

True but its all the more satisfying when you win the one on one with the bunnyhopper. I just feel like saying "Well now all that jumping didnt do you much good assho*le, DID IT!?!" and then start jumping up and down on his head so he can see you while he's waiting to respawn.

Advertisement