Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with UTV today?

• 29-09-2005 11:02am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Im posting this from the college in case your wondering.

Is there a problem with UTV today? For some strange reason the modem cant connect to the exchange - "Line Down" error each time it trys to attempt a connection. Its been happening since 7AM this mornin (when I first noticed it) and to this very hour it still can not connect.

Would love to call them but dont really feel like sitting around for an hour to get a responce (if im lucky!) and they will ignore all support emails most of the time..

Found that it took a while to connect to my exchange yesterday morning and the last few days on the trot my connection keeps dropping at about 2AM (only way to fix it is plug out modem and re-boot, plug back in and try to connect - tis very painfull :/)

Anyway - my exchange is Tramore. Im in the newtown area myself. I dont know anybody local who is mad enough to go with UTV so I cant give em a call and ask if they are having issues..

All help appreciated :) Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,170 ✭✭✭beer enigma

There was a major problem with an Eircom switch yesterday that badly affected UTV traffic, but I'm not aware of any problems today.

You could try doing a tracert to google & see if it's timing out anywhere

Advertisement