Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fix Me!

• 29-09-2005 12:14pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know any places in dublin that can fix mobiles, that don't cost an arm and a leg (CPWH :mad: )!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

fm mobiles on camden street or simi sim communications opposite dit anguier street. they are cheap. also look in services section theres 1-2 people in there that fix fones.

whats wrong with it and what fone is it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

It's an old N-Gage, one day it worked then I went on a plane turned it off and when I tried to turn it on it starts then it won't load the pin request it just freezes!

Thanks for the info! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

try the mprc www.mprc.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

mprc are very costly so try out those places or try a new guy open on georges street beside the capital bar.he is a chinese guy and i have heard he does a good job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If its still under warranty it'll cost you nothing from an authorized nokia repair center. I think its around 50 euro flat rate charge from MPRC, they are pretty fast with getting it back to you also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Ruu wrote:
    If its still under warranty it'll cost you nothing from an authorized nokia repair center. I think its around 50 euro flat rate charge from MPRC, they are pretty fast with getting it back to you also.

i Don't Think so

Advertisement